Need to shorten time spent on endless reporting? Using multiple systems to manage discipline within your organization?
Grab a copy of our free Disciplinary Management Template here: Free_Template and manage all your Disciplinary Matters in one place.
A few notes on using the Template:
- Step 1: Ensure that your Employee Data is up to date (Sheet 4)
- Step 2: Ensure that your Offence Matrix is up to date (Sheet 5)
- Step 3: Complete the Input Data sheet (Sheet 2). Take note of the drop-down menus. The Input Data sheet is linked to the Dashboard and disciplinary Notice Sheet.
- Step 4: Complete your investigation, print and file Sheet 1 – Investigation Checklist
- Step 5: Complete and issue the Notice (Sheet 3). The sheet will autocomplete based on the information you provided in the Input sheet (Sheet 2). Just select the relevant ER Case Number from the drop-down.
- Step 6: ALWAYS REMEMBER TO FILE ALL DOCUMENTS RELATED TO DISCIPLINARY MANAGEMENT.
All “Employees” mentioned within this document are purely fictional and any resemblance to someone you may or may not know is purely coincidental.
If you require any assistance or guidance on managing disciplinary matters, feel free to get in touch.
Until next time…